MOT issue or not ?

Discussion in 'Car and Van Talk' started by DIYDave., Feb 2, 2019.

1. sospan

sospan Well-Known Member

It would have been a Jag or a Ford Transit :)

2. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Well-Known Member

Love them old Transits with the big head lights Ford should bring them back with the Mexico

3. sospan

sospan Well-Known Member

At one time the most popular vehicle used by criminals

kitfit1 likes this.
  4. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Well-Known Member

In Middlesbrough the Bike is the chosen vehicle of choice

longboat likes this.
  5. longboat

longboat Well-Known Member

Yeah, as I said, it all sounds a bit corrupt.
    That's traffic cops for ya.
    Loathed by all.

6. sospan

sospan Well-Known Member

mopeds seem to be the choice now - but the unrestricted ones, it could be embarrassing fleeing a crime and then being capped at 30

7. Wayners

Wayners Well-Known Member

Mk2 mondeo. Was 10 years old and 47k on clock. Paid £500 although I never as I worked that off painting house for guy...we had that car for 9 years and spent next time nothing on it apart form tyres and 1 cam belt plus I watched YouTube for how to change breaks and service which I did. welded sill on.... boy it was a bodge so some decorating caulk and lots of weld grinding we got another year out of it.. £100 scrap to in the end... We put 100k on clock and never let us down. Cheap motoring the likes I won't get again. One note... I do get under every year a slap rust killer and wax oil on. I spray inside sills ect. Pays dividend in the end

Sparkielev and Heat like this.
  8. chippie244

chippie244 Well-Known Member

Longs is getting paranoid, if you lie so much yourself you end up believing nothing. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

9. sospan

sospan Well-Known Member

I have a 2 year old Seat Leon with 40,000 on the clock at the end of its lease it is going. I dread to think what the future running costs would be on modern cars once they age

10. kitfit1

kitfit1 Well-Known Member

Well, you fit a lot of "muscle", baseball bats a sawn off 12 bores in them :D

11. sospan

sospan Well-Known Member

especially when pursued by one of these

upload_2019-2-3_14-11-28.png

Sparkielev, kitfit1 and chippie244 like this.
  12. kitfit1

kitfit1 Well-Known Member

One barrel of the aforementioned 12 bore would see half of that in shreds within a fraction of a second :D