Mounting bathtub to floor

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by pal123, Apr 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. pal123

pal123 Member

I'm looking to put universal floor mounts on the bathroom floor where, with small adjustments, any 4 legged bathtubs can fit. This is because the bathroom is small and it's near impossible to access under the bathtub to bolt the bathtub to the wall and I'd rather not mechanically fit anything to the wall tiles because the tiles can be loosened. The bathroom floor has been made level using levelling cement. I would like to know if there's a universal bathtub feet mount I can use to screw into the floor that'll mount to all bathtub feet. If none existed I was thinking of bolting 4 bricks into the floor with drilled center holes for the feet to slot into. JPEG at link https://www.dropbox.com/s/e55qrbv3xmns7vs/20200415_142135.jpg?dl=0

2. No need. Just level the bathtub filled with water and silicone around to the wall (or CT1)

3. just pumps

just pumps Screwfix Select

You will have other problems if the wall tiles " Can be loosened", whatever that means.

4. pal123

pal123 Member

The wall tiles are glued to the wall, no problem with them coming off. Just would rather the solid floor was damaged when removing the bathtub than the tiled wall.