Mouse or rat

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Jay459, Jan 15, 2018.

1. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

2. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Showing your age RS, Frankau he was around in the 20's & 30's, got a few 78's of his songs here somewhere.

3. retiredsparks

retiredsparks Super Member

What's a 78 dad ?
    lol
    RS

KIAB likes this.
  4. DarrenMoreau

DarrenMoreau New Member

It is also looking like mouse to me as well. You should check whether there are no more mouse over there. As rats and mouse multiply rapdly so there may be chances that there would be more mouses left. My friend from CT once was facing some problem with rodent infestation so called up Pest Control Fairfield County CT for the inspection of her house, so you can also call for some help which you can find near by to you in your area. Or you can also some do it yourself methods that can help you keep mouse away.

5. DavidDavidson

DavidDavidson Member

That is indeed a mouse.
    My car has a habit of catching the ones that sneak in or near and then dragging them into my living room, letting them go for funsies and then losing the thing. After that I'm up all night trying to.corner, catch and sadly (I don't have a car or I'd drive it away from houses and free it) killing it, as humanely as possible so it doesn't come back.

Birds are luckier, 3 have escaped indoors, flown upstairs, pooped on the walls and have eventually been guided to a window that I open and they can fly out .

6. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Is it a Jaguar ? :D

DavidDavidson likes this.
  7. DavidDavidson

DavidDavidson Member

Best response to a spelling mistake ever. :D

8. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

sorry couldn't resist it

DavidDavidson likes this.
  9. asia

asia New Member

hi there received_894408840762814.jpeg received_512802312536785.jpeg
    can someone pls help me as im not sure if its mouse or rat... my cat is dealing w them but its 2nd time in 2 months so if those arr rats i will call council. received_894408840762814.jpeg received_512802312536785.jpeg received_894408840762814.jpeg received_512802312536785.jpeg received_512802312536785.jpeg received_894408840762814.jpeg received_512802312536785.jpeg

10. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Think it's dead!

Young rat I reckon,has large rear feet,just trying to work out it's size.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  11. terrymac

terrymac Screwfix Select

Hey ,Tonto ,is it male or female ,left or right handed , dead rat !!!

PhilSo and KIAB like this.
  12. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Male I say, south paw!!! [​IMG]

Council will charge you to come & lay bait, our council it's around £50, I'm using pasta bait from our hosts,rats here are impressed with it.

https://www.screwfix.com/p/pest-stop-rodenticide-pasta-bait/7070x

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  13. asia

asia New Member

thank you i been thinking those may be rats as seen mouse lots of time and they been much smaller than that, but wanted to be sure. never had problems with rats in garden and i live in same home for 10y now on council page they saying if i got rats problems they will come do it for free, i just booked appointment for friday.

14. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Well, I have rats here, first time ever,keep laying the bait & it's still being taken, two weeks now.

15. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

My neighbour had a huge infestation, it took the best part of two of the catering catering ice cream sized tubs to get rid of them. Oddly we never saw a carcass so either died in their runs, got carried away by other animals or got fed up of pasta and just moved out to a better restaurant ....

KIAB likes this.
  16. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

Yes Kiab the bad news is they are obviously remainers and are as thick as mince as proven by them taking the bait all the time ;) not much you can do about it mate just keep laying the bait, I’d b expecting them to clear off in the next week or two, unfortunately though probably not for good they are quite opportunistic little beasties,

17. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

18. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Being rude about other members of the forum dinky darling, anybody would that you're a stinking hypocrite :):)

19. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

Kiab the bait is working :)

you’ve left the “think” out, mind you thinking was never your strong point

Well then chips seeing as my post contained only innuendo let’s me & you have a little game, there’s nowt on telly tonight.

Ladies first, you point the forum in the direction of all the members I have insulted and abused by name,

Then it’s my turn to name all the members that you have abused and insulted by name.

I’ll wait for your list before I get started, c’mon now don’t be too long it’s getting late :)

KIAB likes this.
  20. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Well dinky darling, you've obviously managed to look up gas lighting and are too cat like to speak your mind openly so I will leave you in your little puddle alone.