my website.

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by cosworth, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Marketing-Man

Marketing-Man New Member

Hello Tony

My website is http://www.stuff4contractors.co.uk

If you need any advice regarding your new site please let me know I will be happy to help.

Regards

Leonardo

2. fin

fin New Member

Hello your web site is quite good i am in the process of making my own website too could you guys have a look at mine too. Please use the contact me page to let me know what you think. the URL is http://www.gldesign.biz

3. cosworth

cosworth New Member

hello fin.
    site looks good. if you want more response tho i'd post it up as your own topic as people are probably bored of looking in on my topic now if they have already been in a few times.you may get overlooked in here and not get so many responses. keep up the good work.

4. fin

fin New Member

Thanks for that Cosworth will do cheers.

5. the panda

the panda New Member

Hi Cosworth.
    I might be wrong ... but!

I could not find any details of where you work!

You could be getting enquiries from all over to deal with.

panda

6. cosworth

cosworth New Member

hello panda.

im nr cardiff but havent put this on websit yet.
    im expecting most veiws of site to come from my local advertising as its very hard to find the site on google unless you put the address in spot on.this is because im not paying for any google help i think(im clueless about website stuff)
    so im not expecting any worlwide accidental hits from any innocent person surfing for a fitter.be nice tho;)

7. Able8

Able8 New Member

One of the details that you missed is that the picture (KITCHEN%202.jpg) is 3329px × 2427px (scaled to 263px × 263px). It would be far quicker to load if you scaled down the .jpg to the required size before uploading it to your site. Apart from that tis a good job. :)