Nabis bathrooms - any good?

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by ME69, Nov 12, 2017.

1. ME69

ME69 New Member

Hi,

My mates got a trade account in Plumcentre that I can use.

I'm getting a new bathroom and ensuite and have been to the showroom for a look with the Mrs and she likes a couple of the Nabis ranges, the Vector and Lamone, after sitting on every other toilet that disagreed with her.

My wallet is quite happy, but they are so cheap that I worry that I'll end up regretting the purchase? Do they last well? The finish seemed ok, a bit wobbly but not as nice as the better stuff. I'm quite happy to spend a bit more, but its hard without seeing them.

Any feedback on the Nabis shower enclosures / shower trays / bathscreens would be good too.

There is so much choice with at different prices with hardly anything on display so it's really hard.

Thanks!

2. The Teach

The Teach Active Member

Anyone can get the same discount (sometimes better) but remember its a trade to trade sale check the sale conditions.

Nabis could just be a badge name for wolselsy bathroom products. The parts could be made by others but happy to be corrected ;). They have the knowledge to select very decent goods :).

personally for toilets and basins i use ideal standard vue items (screwfix sell these) baths i use carronite products by carron (made in scotland) .
    Shower trays if stone resin (any make) but for low profile trays i use ideal standard idealite. shower glass enclosures any 8mm-10mm glass enclosures.if for a P shower bath look at plumbase for matching items.

Just remember to have suitable water supplies and drainage before selecting the white goods.

Happy plumbing.

CGN likes this.