names

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by surfermick, May 22, 2013.

1. surfermick

surfermick New Member

not that im bothered but how come im refered to as surfermick when my log in name is buildermick, what i mean is do you guys see surfermick where i see builder,im happy with either name, just wondering

2. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi

When you signed up you choose Surfmick as your display name.

You can change this by going to the menu at the header of the homepage and select ?Profile? then in the actions box to the right of the new page select ?Edit Profile, here you can change your details to any name you wish.

If you have any further problems, please email us at forum.moderation@screwfix.com

Peter

3. surfermick

surfermick New Member

thanks Peter.

4. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I think surfermick is a cool name, my first immpression was a young guy strowling down the beach with a 18 ft surfboard tucked under his arm,

5. tremain

tremain New Member

I'm with Mr.Plum on this...there are worse names than that...take mine !

6. surfermick

surfermick New Member

no, i have no problem with the name, i was just confused because to me my name comes up as buildingmick but i get referred to as surfermick. now i see why, alls cool. you were near the truth Tom, except my board is 6ft 6inch and im old