Need to get rid of voucher!

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by MV007, Jun 7, 2021.

1. MV007

MV007 New Member

Stupidly I have purchased through my employer discount initiative, an instore only voucher of the value for £265 not realising the product I want is online only!
    I cannot get a refund and unless Screwfix somehow can order the online only product using this voucher, I am going to have this voucher stuck with me.

The validity of the voucher is for 5 years and I am not usually a shopper at Screwfix. Anyone know/can advise the best way to sell/get rid of this voucher?
    I am happy to make a tiny loss and sell it for cheaper than I got it for but I just cannot see what I may use it for in the future when I hardly ever shop at screwfix...

2. I-Man

I-Man Well-Known Member

Find a friend or family member who uses screwfix and trade it for cash

3. jonathanc

jonathanc Screwfix Select

check the discount terms that were presented to you when you bought the voucher. if it was not made clear that the vouchers were for store purchases then go back to your employer/the discount company that operates the scheme and claim you were missold the vouchers.

rogerk101 likes this.
  4. Starslikedust

Starslikedust New Member

Sell on eBay...

5. furious_customer

furious_customer Screwfix Select

Buy something in-store for £265, return it for a cash refund, pay the cash into your bank and then purchase online?

6. I-Man

I-Man Well-Known Member

highly unlikely they'll give cash back if you didn't pay in cash originally