New Kitchen

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by markysparky, May 16, 2005.

1. markysparky

markysparky New Member

mer,

They must be a small outfit as I can't see them on the internet!
    Do you know where it is, not Portrack Lane by any chance??
    And cheers Jimbo, but I have already downloaded it TA! ;)

2. diy geordie

diy geordie New Member

What worktops does anyone recommend? I'm not thinking of granite or anything major expensive. I've seen the axiom worktops and quite like them - ordered a few samples.
    Most wortops seem to be 600 depth, but if I go down the ikea route deeper would be better. I've seen the ikea ones (and got them the last time), but to be honest I think these are the worst part of their kitchens, so will look for something else next time.
    Thanks

3. Jimbo

Jimbo Screwfix Select

Yes i'd avoid their tops.

Definitely though you need 615mm+

4. mer400

mer400 New Member

Factory direct kitchens
    10 church road
    stockton

5. markysparky

markysparky New Member

Cheers mate I'll give it a look!

6. Boff

Boff New Member

Axiom worktops are good quality - expect to pay £80-£120 for a 4.1m length depending where you go. Duropal are about the same price but I slightly prefer them for quality.

7. Mr Kipling

Mr Kipling New Member

One thing to remember about Howdens, Yes they are good but they are only the trade outlet for MFI. I get a realy good trade discount from Howdens but MFI can beat that price on some things, especially when they have sales on.

8. fozzie

fozzie New Member

Hi ya 'markysparky' - I now work for a discount kitchen company as a rep. We supply allsorts of kitchens from laminates to solid wood kitchens. If you would like to know prices just give us a shout. We work out cheaper than Wickes for example. Perhaps it may be easier to email? - Fozzie.