New Zealand

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by chippie244, Mar 16, 2019.

1. AlvyChippy

AlvyChippy Active Member

Futile, load of articles about Mark Taylor, but not the something's from that mosque... Could have been less than reliable article too and taken down for a reason.

2. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

You aren't very good at this are you? Stick to liking whatever drivel Trevor posts,

3. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Do you see what I am getting at here though Alvy.

You read some unreferenced unsubstantiated article that might not even have been about the correct mosque (there is an Al-Noor mosque in Sydney I believe that does have history of radicalisation).

You convince yourself that it kind of explains why 50 innocent worshippers were murdered.

Come on here and state it as fact.

Trevors monkey spanker comes on and sees this new "information" and likes it.

Unchallenged that new "fact" stays as fact and gets legs.

Instead when challenged it quickly becomes clear the whole thing has no proof.

Just demonstrates how fake news spreads.

4. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

In short, too late, yes and don't know, not fully anyway. Even if we could, should and would try, it's far too late, I think some of the issues due to human behaviour and prejudices within societies across different countries are so deep rooted and imbedded that death by natural causes is the only way some of them will eventually disappear.

5. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

GB are you saying that Al-Noor is not being investigated for possible extremist radicalisation?

6. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

7. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

8. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Are you trying to blame this on the murdered Muslims because that's exactly what this looks like?

9. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

Keep up I’m replying to yer mate And asking him the question, you may get back to yer knitting

10. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

You replied to me Tinky Winky, perhaps it's past your bedtime?
    Time for tubby custard :)

11. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Can you provide any evidence that it is.

12. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

This is exactly what it is.

13. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

14. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Where did the hate come from? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  15. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

The far-right are linking to a very sketchy article which claims one person visited the mosque in 2011 who was killed in Syria.

But thats about it.

16. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I was talking about my previous, now edited, post :)

17. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

And that's just from Desmond's old rags, the old Hilter sympathiser Rothemere's papers are much worse.

18. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

That was directed at Filly, sorry Dinky

19. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

You mean Tinky Winky :p:p

[​IMG]

goldenboy likes this.
  20. AlvyChippy

AlvyChippy Active Member

BOTH of you still missed the point of what I say is meant to be reasonable or extremist is.
    On the right it is about one daring to talk about, on the left... I don't know, but the other side radical in its own "religious believe", that behaves the same way as 14'th century sand riders in 21'st century host "western" countries - that is not racism?
    Hard to find, do read it if you are lucky and have time for, Mr Brantons simplistic manifesto - should open your eyes on why he had acted the way he has