New Zealand

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by chippie244, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

Nothing written on this earth can open anyone's eyes as to why he acted the way he did. He was a deranged lunatic with no regard for human life. His 'manifesto' shouldn't even be acknowledged as it will only serve to inspire other brain dead psychopaths into trying to replicate his terrorism.

2. AlvyChippy

AlvyChippy Active Member

Do a duckandduck search, it is there... Bland, boring still worth a "stab in to inside of phycology" as how/why/who acts ;)

3. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

From what little I can find about sand riders are you talking about the crusades?

4. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Utter rubbish.

If you are even open to in essence listening to the justifications put forward by a monster like him for murdering 50 innocent people then you are part of the problem not part of the solution.

5. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

He had written his manifesto on the weapons he used.​

6. AlvyChippy

AlvyChippy Active Member

OMFG when someone says "vitamin C" can be lethal to idiotes"... On all sides of inept to discuss issues
    ANW been a while coming, but I amam getti such ... will put the end end end to my will of contribution to this site
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  7. AlvyChippy

AlvyChippy Active Member

Just reject the reasoning behind he's and be perfectly fine with the other form of extremist... Ignoring motivation would fuel more of such on both sides ;)

8. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Alv, I've never known you post anything racist which is why I've continued with this conversation and I know that English isn't even your second language but don't pick a fight with peter.

9. AlvyChippy

AlvyChippy Active Member

Honestly, I should care about someone's illiterate judgment of my opinions?... I can safely promise to not to come back, if he behaves that way

10. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Just calm down, your writing hasn't been the most easily understandable tonight and if I didn't know you better I would be wondering what point you were trying to get across myself.
    Go to bed and I'll take the mickey out of you in the morning :):)

11. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Again rubbish.

Where on earth do you get the idea I am perfectly fine with ISIS.

12. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

13. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

Don't worry, I had one earlier for a disguised expletive at learning Al Noor is near where I live (joke)

14. AlvyChippy

AlvyChippy Active Member

Typos on a phone
    DH2018 etc ;)

NVR mind, but for fact- I stand by my believes, be it little of concern to own self including - I have become immune to try to reason with unreasonable people regardless of cost of human life's lost in idiocy

15. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I think you're trying to say there are exremists on both sides and have been throughout history and a pox on both their houses.

16. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

Firstly an apology to Chippie and GB, I hope you don’t think that
    I was being ignorant last night when I left the Chippie and Ball show before you’d finished your act, if I could put your minds at rest I really do think you are comedy gold and you’re are both a really good turn, ok you maybe on a tad too long, but that’s only a minor criticism, yes yes I know some of your material is a tad old school and you may only appeal to a minority audience but hey so did Cannon and Ball and they made a good few quid before they were rumbled

Anyway I knew we were in for an entertaining evening from as early on as post 5, when Jimmy made the comment “He’s an attention seeker and a very angry man, it’s obvious what he was trying to achieve” Chippies retort in post 6 was. “ Not at all but I feel that acts like this are inevitable given the rise in the extreme right wing What was I obviously trying to achieve?” Yes you’ve got it Chippie thought Jimmy was talking about him (I wonder why ?) when the penny dropped with our dear friend he apologised for the misunderstanding in post 8, so this set the scene for most of the evening right up to his mate stepping in after he had obviously consulted Chippiepedia just to make sure he had his facts right yes yes I know you couldn’t make it up brilliant humour.

I’m not going to go through all the high spots in this post (just one or or two I will give a spoiler alert abbreviated to SA before hand) as I don’t want to spoil it for those that missed the show and may want to take a look today, SA post 62 Chippie gives a fine Clark Gable impression, SA post 71, Chippie mentions having kippers for breakfast.? not too sure why he mentions this but it’s reminiscent of the great Harry Worth who often appeared confused, SA post 95, Bally makes reference to a trouser press ? for those that have followed his career on here he frequently mentions his trouser press in other threads, I do think this could be a confused type of thing again reminds me a lot of Harry Worth,

After one of Alvy’s perfectly reasonable posts I gave it a like, the gingery one (sometimes I’m not sure who is who, bit like Ant & Dec) swoops on this for some reason, you will find quite often they both keep a keen eye on who likes who, that is when they are not engaged in one of their favourite pastimes of liking each other

According to the bearded one in post 137 one of his post has been edited? possibly by admin ? if this is correct and some of their material is going missing I am deeply saddened searching for these missing posts will be a bit like looking for the Dads Army, and Steptoe missing programs, certainly comedy gold.

So lads don’t know if you have a matinee performance today but I won’t be able to make that, but I have a good chance of making your evening performance, bit of advice if you could publish in advance the performance times I’m sure you would reach a bigger audience, The bearded one should of all people know that its bums on seats that count:)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  17. Odd Bodkin

Odd Bodkin Active Member

That would be like attempting to empty a pond using a net...but identifying those forums where the far-right Fascist protozoa gather and locking them down would be a start.

goldenboy likes this.
  18. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Once again Tinky Winky missreads a post but hey at least he's trying to get educated.

19. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Is there a written equivalent of verbal diarrhoea?

20. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

They are entitled to have their "safe spaces"

But whats truly inportant is that when any extremist of any persuasion crawls out and starts portraying fiction as fact they are challenged.

That goes all the way from Trump to Alex Jones to Milo to apologists for Isis.