Forum Support No replies at all

Discussion in 'Support' started by Ceebhac51, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Ceebhac51

Ceebhac51 New Member

Hi guys. I have recently joined and asked a few questions to which there has been no replies at all.
    That's no worries if it's just a case of no one is answering the question. I just wanted to check if my account is ok really. I can see the thread I have put on and for some reason I can always see a pair of glasses at the end of my thread post.
    Is this normal or am I the only one who can see my posts?
    Hope that makes sense,
    Cheers guys.

2. BiancoTheGiraffe

BiancoTheGiraffe Screwfix Select

I can see your posts mate so don't worry.

Some of the regulars are currently engaged in World War 3 over a wiring regulation, so I imagine it's taking up a lot of their time!

3. quasar9

quasar9 Screwfix Select

Sometimes posting it again after a few days works as people rarely scroll past first page on the basis it’s likeky to have been answered.

4. Ceebhac51

Ceebhac51 New Member

Cheers again

5. Ceebhac51

Ceebhac51 New Member

Thanks pal much appreciated ☺️

6. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

Perhaps try changing your aftershave ?? :)

Anyway,,,,,,, Don't take it personally, some posts simply get missed and/or don't generate enough interest to get an answer

When this happens, just go back to you question, click on 'reply', then most folks type the single word 'bump' in the new window - although it really doesn't matter what you type ! and then click 'post reply'

This will send your question back up to the top of the front page and hopefully, 2nd time around, it will generate some interest and replies

Its a fantastic forum, it really is, stick with it and an apology will be on its way to you from SF Pete along with a crate of beers ..... happy days :D

Ceebhac51 likes this.
  7. Ceebhac51

Ceebhac51 New Member

Ha ha thanks pal, appreciate your humour and input.

8. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

Cheers mate, pleased you took it the right way as only having a laugh with you (some peeps are well too touchy and fly off the handle)

All the best

Ceebhac51 likes this.