No response from email to Screwfix

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by peterinreading, Jun 6, 2020.

1. peterinreading

peterinreading New Member

I sent several emails recently about orders to online@plumbfix.com but have received no response. In the past this has worked OK.

Has anybody got any idea why?

2. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Covid19, reduced staff working hours, massive increase for online orders etc

3. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Staff in self isolation.

4. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi @peterinreading

Our teams are working incredibly hard to respond to all enquiries during this crisis and our priority is to help you as quickly as possible, endeavouring to respond within 7 working days. We’re sorry if we’ve not reached our usual level of service but we can assure you that we are doing all we can to help during this time. Thank you for your understanding.

Peter

Astramax likes this.
  5. Steve28red

Steve28red New Member

Peter
    I placed an order 2 weeks ago click and collect but builder then said he didn’t need the items and wanted a different order. I have used click and collect cancellation form and have sent 3 emails. It’s been over 2 weeks and I have not received any response other than SElf generated texts to say come collect your items. I have also 3 self generated emails to say how busy you are but you would respond within 7!days still nothing
    What else can I do to get refund so I can order again