oh no - more snow!

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by P_Terry, Dec 15, 2010.

1. P_Terry

P_Terry New Member

Well it looks like there is more snow on the way. I heard that the Met Office have put out some weather warnings on their website: http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/

...not fun when you live on a hill I assure you!

Has anyone ever used magic ice melt liquid before? I've just ordered some with a * - I can't afford to be snowed in for another week!

Careful on the roads people, it's going to get pretty bad out there from what I'm reading on the Met Office website :(

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

2. Darklumina

Darklumina New Member

Sweet,  No work ill get my 2grand ferrari sled out, love seeing those white van men snaking it about on the custard
    snow road.

3. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

just read on 'tinernet that my post code qualified for 2 weeks cold weather payments £50. put you have to be on benefits to get it, so i'm appling tomorrow for disability allowance because my itchy scrotum causes me embassesment when i'm in other peoples houses,
    think i'll get it ?

4. tetleyman

tetleyman New Member

tom.plum,get it right its not all benifits that get the payments you have to be on certain ones to qualify would not get it on disability you would have to be on income support or pension credit to qualify so start shivering

5. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Tell ya one thing about this weather we've been having, it's, um, snow joke... 

6. fredbloggs

fredbloggs New Member

haha...

7. Doonhamer Dan

Doonhamer Dan New Member

Nobody seems to be talking about the great myth of Global Warming.It appears to have a new title now, Changing Weather Patterns.What a load of *

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator