Old square style MK plates and Wylex MCB's

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by Wheel-nut, Mar 27, 2004.

1. sparky Si-Fi

sparky Si-Fi Screwfix Select

PMSFL @ wheel!

2. Wheel-nut

Wheel-nut Member

Sparky-sifi, I have sent you an e-mail to take you up on your offer. Many thanks, .... Robin

3. sparky Si-Fi

Ok mate Ill have a quick look now,tell ya what Ill send you all of them if you want to (spares?) they are coming out a fairly newish property,no evidence of anything un-toward,

SF

4. Wheel-nut

Wheel-nut Member

Yes please... I'll treasure the others as spares. I could also probably use them to replace the re-wirable carriers at my daughter's flat. Many thanks

5. sparky Si-Fi

No probs Wheel,glad I could help..

SF

6. ban-all-sheds

ban-all-sheds New Member

b-a-s, you just got me a clip 'round the ear! She says it matches neither the plates nor the tiles! :p

Dunno what to say. How about another make? I'm sure that she'd like the look of something from MEM:

http:// ************************

[Edited by: admin]

7. Wheel-nut

Wheel-nut Member

b-a-s, Do they make a single phase version? She thinks the colour matches quite well. :)

It reminds me of the time I spent as a Student Apprentice at the Crompton Parkinson ASTA testing Lab at Chelmsford. We used to fo short-circuit testing on MV and HV switchgear, sometines with spectacular results!

8. scotspark

scotspark Member

where bouts r u wheel nut ? I can see arran from ere