Opinion of plastering job, please

Discussion in 'Builders' Talk' started by Kamilla Gallai-Dinc, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

My avatar may be a clue, I expect that may be to difficult for you to correlate.
    Word of advice DO NOT EVER CALL ME A CHANCER !

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  2. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

I think if you re-read my post as opposed to thinking you're that important, i was refering to the plasterer in question, but if the cap fits. !!

3. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

There's only one member on here that instinctively spouts every excuse under the sun as a cover for bad workmanship.

He's obviously very experienced.:)

4. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Done a lot of plastering have you? .....didn't catch your trade either?

5. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

Altered your post !, but in answer to your question, it clearly wasn't that difficult to correlate, though those brushes could do with replacing ;)

6. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

3 calls from the troll and then you turn up ;);)

7. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

Keep asking my trade as if that matters.

As i said above, re: blindman ect.

Done alot of plastering, no have you??, have i had lots done for me, yes lots, would the person who did the above be doing it for me, NO NEVER.

8. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Again shows you know nothing about painting.....by the way I doubt if you could afford to buy those brushes as it shows clearly you have no idea what brand they are.

9. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

This obsession of yours is quite unhealthy, chip's.

10. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

Old and possibly Purdy by any chance.??

11. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

It’s not exactly the most accurate evidence of good or bad plastering seeing as the photos show it in its drying out stage rather than something that the Do It Yourself Ninnies on here would start the Wicker Man baskets up over, for the record it appears to be fairly salvegeable, but by now no one can remember what the photos look like. Great help to the OP.

12. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Not a lot just a reasonable amount in line with a decorators normal making good in the 40 years I was working.

13. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

Is this troll the same troll that pretty much every person in the UK has.??

You been involved in an accident or PPI or Double bloody glazing. You get the pic.

14. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

What brand are they?

15. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

Salvageable??? Why should it be though, the job has been paid for ( i assume it has) so it should be right.
    Why should the poster be expected to pay out to salvage it, when it should be right 1st time.

longboat likes this.
  16. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

One and the same fella chip.

Both spookily seem to misread everyones contribution and have decided bizarrelyy that we are all saying the plastering is fine.

Reality is everyone has said its poor.

17. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

What I've been saying all along but one numptie with no knowledge or experience will argue that fact.

18. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

So why jump on me for saying the same then? Or should i say, saying its RUBBISH because it is and i seriously hope you think it is as well.

19. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Exactly but not beyond some fairly minor remedial work.

20. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

That numptie :p:p:p has more experience of this game than you ever will.

And as pointed out but you seem to fail to understand, why should it be, it was a job thats not been done correctly in any way shape or form.

Now if you think its acceptable then i need not say anymore, you've said it all.