opinions

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Gatt, Jul 23, 2015.

1. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

I think its really sad to read this discussion :( but I've learnt a lot from it and its an interesting debate so I keep coming back to it :) I like to see the best in people and on the whole I think the majority of humans have decency in them.
    You could go on forever really :rolleyes: different cultures, upbringings, beliefs, it all plays a part. We are what we are. Life moulds us, and will continue to do so for the rest of time.

2. proby

proby Active Member

Sorry miss pickles don't mean any offence but yours and DAs avatar look strangely similar, family resemblance perhaps;)

3. proby

proby Active Member

Very true pickles unless your an ex teacher who knows better:)

4. miss pickle

Well Dev got moulded too! Chust like the rest of us ;)
    He means well, like the majority of us do :)
    I avoid spats such as the ones on this thread coz I understand that everyone needs to be different to make the world go round. I also appreciate other peoples views and opinions.
    I've seen both sides of the coin in my little life.
    I love you to bits dev but you do get a bit personal sometimes with peeps :( but I admire your passion and intelligence.
    I also admire other people though for taking you on :D
    Its a funny ole world :rolleyes:

5. miss pickle

Haha! Blame phil. Who's the daddy ??? :eek:

6. miss pickle

Kiab!!!! It wasn't me that did the middle finger thing. It was prob :eek:
    But when I replied to what the naughty boy had said it ended up looking like I had posted that coz the quote box didn't work properly and now I'm worried incase you think I said what prob said and you might misunderstand and think it was me ......….......

And breathe ..... :)

7. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Mate ..you know little about the real world. Wrapped up in your little nest of idealism where you think it can be foisted upon the rest of the world..
    Guess what? It can't.

8. miss pickle

I do hope you are going to go easy on me Dev. It doesn't take a genius to work out that I'm not the brightest button in the pile. I'm just a survivor who made the most of a carp childhood. But I accept that you should treat me the same way you do any other folk I suppose :( so here goes :rolleyes:
    And I am genuinely interested in your answers! This is not an attack I can assure you!
    I was wondering if you were the same off forum? And how people in the real world react? Are you the same all the time? Do you suppress anything when face to face?
    Also, I'm a bit confused. If you are big on democracy and diplomacy then why tear into people with different views? I don't get it!
    Do you believe yourself to be passionate or argumentative? Genuine question!
    I often ask the same thing about myself actually :oops: I'm yet to conclude ;)

PaulBlackpool likes this.
  9. miss pickle

I've shot myself in the foot really :rolleyes: coz now I am ASKING personal stuff.
    I give up smiley-confused013.gif

10. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Or until such time as we ourselves become mould. (don't forget, life itself is a terminal condition (unless they find a cure for it) ;);)

11. miss pickle

:eek: Is that true? So I'm gonna be penicillin one day :eek: pretty sure I spelt that wrong :(
    I like Stilton cheese :) that's mouldy!

12. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

You like mouldy, cheesey things, :eek::eek::eek:

13. miss pickle

Only if its matured ;)

14. miss pickle

Gotta find someway of getting Monica to like chippie :oops: not sure even I call pull that one off o_O I will need your help phil.
    Play it cool though yeah? Nooooo pressure.

15. parahandy

parahandy Screwfix Select

you might wanna rephrase that.

fnaar fnaar

Phil the Paver likes this.
  16. [​IMG]
    Hows that
    with thanks to KIAB
    [/QUOTE]

Cool - now you're talkin' :)

17. Phil the Paver

[QUOTE="miss pickle, post: 1359535, member: 142602"

chippie :oops: not sure even I call pull that one off o_O I will need your help phil.
    [/QUOTE]

You seen Chippie video :eek::eek::eek: I'm certainly not helping you pull that. :p:p:p

18. miss pickle

Chippie video not working :( must have been gruesome :eek:

19. Phil the Paver

Did you not see it????, maybe its best, I think you traumatised enough. :):)

20. miss pickle

You think too much :p