Discussion in 'Painters' Talk' started by if dont work get a bigger hammer, Aug 13, 2008.

  1. i am in need of royal air force blue paint ideally a spray paint or gloss about 1.5litres

  2. Telmay

    Telmay New Member

    You can get gloss mixed in most dulux or crown colours at a Dulux decorator center / brewers or any decent decorating merchant. This will be a brush or roller job though.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice