Pan connector

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by CharlMil, Mar 31, 2020.

1. CharlMil

CharlMil Member

ok I’ll give it a go.

2. CharlMil

CharlMil Member

here we go then Terry....

This is the set up you suggested.. rubber is outwards due to the one on the toilet not being long enough I’m guessing? Inside, the pipe isn’t clearing the black rubber seal..

what’s the verdict?

Attached Files:

3. terrymac

terrymac Screwfix Select

The pan connector in the floor is too low ,the angle from the WC is too acute.
    The multi finned seal on the end of the pan connector from the WC can be removed. It also isn't quite long enough, the flexible one that you have may be better ,which could be cranked down at the WC end and enable the one in the floor to be lower.

4. OMG surely this has to be an elaborate wind up or do you not listen?
    After you had belatedly revealed that the connection was for a basin and not a shower I told you how to do it.
    Have a normal angled pan connector going into a section of 110mm plastic. Into a 110mm T. The basin waste connects into the top of the T. You use a 4" clay to 110mm plastic coupler at floor level and another (vertival) section of 110mm pipe to connect it to the T. Put a box round it. Go and lie down in a darkened room.