Pipe routing for Radiators?

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by Virtual Voodoo, May 9, 2008.

  1. Virtual Voodoo

    Virtual Voodoo New Member

    Going to be 1st fixing plastic JG pipework for my house soon and virtually all radiators will be under windows.

    Which is the best way to route the plastic to them?

    I like the idea of those centralised outlets much like an electrical backbox with triangular faceplate which go behind the prosed radiator position but whilst these seem ideal for Rads mounted on a wall with no obstruction above how do you go on when a Window is directly above?

    Cheers in advance! :)
  2. rcplumber

    rcplumber New Member

    you bend the pipe so it comes in from the side and then bend the pipe down thru the plate
  3. Virtual Voodoo

    Virtual Voodoo New Member

    What, so in effect your coming down the side of a window then a 90 under the window and in to the box sideways then bending the pipe through 180 degrees back on it's self?

    Is that OK as far as kinking it goes?


Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice