Plastic Beading for Rendering ?

Discussion in 'Other Trades Talk' started by Virtual Voodoo, May 17, 2008.

1. Virtual Voodoo

Virtual Voodoo New Member

I'm having an extension rendered soon and the Spreads doing the job have suggested using plastic beading all round.

What do you guys reckon?

I can have Stainless if I want but they say it's an expense which is unnecessary!

2. sammy toaster

sammy toaster New Member

where i am plastic is as expensive as stainless steel, but i would rec. s.s.

3. TimTheSpread

TimTheSpread New Member

Plastic beading will last forever- if you go for ss beads make sure they are ALL stainless - especially if you live in coastal areas where galvanised beads start to rust in 5 years. Plastic beads are ok.. its the safe option!

4. good suppliers

good suppliers New Member

im a company thats a rival to gorrilla hardwarmare. my plastic beads are less than half price of stainless steel. there the most rigid on the market. i do them in 8 different colours to match multi coloured external render systems such as k rend webber ect ect please feel free to call me 07800 592913

5. good suppliers

good suppliers New Member

im a company thats a rival to gorrilla hardwarmare. my plastic beads are less than half price of stainless steel. there the most rigid on the market. i do them in 8 different colours to match multi coloured external render systems such as k rend webber ect ect please feel free to call me 07800 592913