Plumbfix / Screwfix

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by imran_, Apr 7, 2010.

1. imran_

imran_ New Member

If you are already a Plumbfix customer you will now get those prices at the TC using the new "Fusion" ordering system.

Good to see they're sorting out the men from the boys

2. doing a bit

doing a bit New Member

do you use plumbfix imran ?? are they much cheaper ? whats the minimum order ?

3. palavaman

palavaman Well-Known Member

there is no minimum order.

here in croydon, i just turn up at the counter in purley way and get my stuff. no waiting. 4nny as the screwfix counter is just a few feet away :^O

yes, its cheaper than screwfix by a few pennies, me thinks:(

4. Bungditin.

Bungditin. New Member

Iv'e two plumbfix counters near to me and have been going their for months even better when you can ring plumbfix with an order or like me ring the counter direct because i have their direct number and collect the order which is ready without waiting.

5. ccasement

ccasement Member

why does the plumfix website still say under consruction?

6. imran_

imran_ New Member

Because they can't spell?? Or maybe they've decided putting trade prices on there for all to see isn't a good idea.

I find P'fix around 20% cheaper for lots of stufff. Had an order the other day - £56 Sfix, £41 Pfix. Not everything's like that, but lots.

Get registered I say. I always load my parts @ 20%, and the customer accepts it (and can check the official prices). Reality is nearer 40% with saving.

Anyway, as said if registered discounts will apply automatically on the new system.