Police and Crime Commissioner elections.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Captain Leaky, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

Why would anyone vote for someone who commissions crime?

Anyways.

Its irrelevant.

I doubt they will get even  a 20% turnout.

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Commissioner Gordon gets my vote. Him and Batman have done a sterling job in Gotham City. ;)

3. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

If they could carry big guns and shoot the baddies then the voting turnout would rocket

4. G Brown

G Brown New Member

So get out and vote....

5. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

Just been to vote ( I did a spoiled ballot paper - suck that DC! ) Apprently they have not seen even 50 people all day in my local polling station! :eek:

6. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Oooh it's today is it?? Must bolt my dinner down now, then get off to vote  (not)  I honestly have not had one leaflet from any of the people standing. What a poor show from these people we're supposed to trust our policing to. Don't think one of them has the first idea how to organise a p up in a brewery.

7. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

15% turnout...well that was quite good considering!

8. G Brown

G Brown New Member

It was good to see independents doing well....now if only decent independents would stand in the next general election we might get some decent politicians?

I'm voting for Lucy if she ever comes back from the dead* :(

* UHM forum

9. palavaman

palavaman Well-Known Member

Lucinda died?
    I betta go to UHM forums and av a reads, then leave my condolenses.  any pointers as to which categories urn there (as you knows, I am a bit fick and might be there all day without finding it, so helep me tell where, plz.  I miss my Lucys).

10. Littlehamptonchap

Littlehamptonchap New Member

I have no idea where Lucy is.

Lu x.