Posting a Photo

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by DIY womble, Jul 19, 2018.

1. DIY womble

DIY womble Well-Known Member

Hi , what mobile app can I download to post photos ,cheers

2. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

3. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

You don't need one :)

4. DIY womble

At the moment I download to Imgur and then share and copy to clipboard and paste a link also If I try to upload a photo to profile it says too large
    Filly , 10 out of 10

fillyboy likes this.
  5. DIY womble

Ha ha

6. DIY womble

7. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

8. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

What phone you got mate?

9. DIY womble

alcatel a3 xl

10. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

I use imgur app. Mark as hidden and give photo a title. Uploaded. Tap the picture to open. Tap it again. Basically keep tapping until you can't go no further. Then share with clipboard. To insert tap picture icon next to the smiley face hear on forum and paste image in the pop up box. I use clip stack clip board app and set it to remain in notification bar for easy cut and paste of picture links. Here I am at portland bill. Any problems post and I'll capture a screen video how to [​IMG]

11. DIY womble

Cheers , better not get distracted from my wife's gutted room, will have a go later , use Imgur , cheers for the help ,

12. DIY womble

[​IMG]

13. DIY womble

[​IMG]

14. DIY womble

Definitely later

15. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

@DIY womble ah yes. Best get to it. I just been asked if I'm going to sit here Googling all afternoon. Best I get on and do something.. The link should look like this... https://i.imgur.com/euhgyOR.jpg
    But to show you need to tap the picture icon next to smiley face and paste in pop up box

16. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

@DIY womble cut and paste this link as it definitely works. So tap the square picture icon next to smiley face here on forum and paste this picture link in the pop up box. Picture is a of pancakes https://i.imgur.com/gH0WuRR.jpg

17. DIY womble

I can post the link eg .........
    Trays below velux frame https://imgur.com/gallery/uCY8xRF
    But wanted the picture shown , did try next to smiley but this happens
    [​IMG]

18. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

@DIY womble This box Yeah . Paste jpg link in the box. It says image url. Screen shot taken from this screwfix forum
    [​IMG]

19. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

The link you used to try is incorrect. It is must end in. Jpg... It's a J peg photo image. If the link dose not end in jpg you have the wrong link.

20. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select