Power shower question

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by skeggysteve, Aug 19, 2004.

1. skeggysteve

skeggysteve New Member

Hi All,

We are shortly having a new central heating system installed. Oil, non combi boiler, hot tank downstairs, cold in loft.

As we rent, the cost of the new CH (10k+) is not our problem , but while the work is being done we would like to have the pipework installed for a power shower. The contractor is going to give us a price for this but we have to supply the pump and shower bits.

Had a look around and I'm confused!

If anyone can give us any advise I would be very grateful.

Many thanks,

Steve.

PS. Any mis spellings etc. in this post are my keyboards fault not mine!

2. Narked

Narked New Member

Hi,
    Maybe try Screwfix's h/duty shower pump 11069, & maybe one of their manual shower valves 19454 with the pipes sunk into the wall, i've fitted quite a few like this and every one has been a success, end of the day really down to personal taste.

3. STKITTS&NEVIS

STKITTS&NEVIS New Member

I thought it was up to the plumber to buy what is needed to carry out work,I would give them a ring and explain what you have got ,if they still cant be bothered,ring the merchants they will advise you what is needed and will be on their head.

4. STKITTS&NEVIS

STKITTS&NEVIS New Member

I thought it was up to the plumber to buy what is needed to carry out work,I would give them a ring and explain what you have got ,if they still cant be bothered,ring the merchants they will advise you what is needed and will be on their head.