Problem with Paypal

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Paul Blackburn, Aug 18, 2021.

1. I wondered if there were anybody on here uses Paypal I have just tried to login to my account and if failed I then got a message sayingSecurity Prompt which latewr changed Security Challenge I tried to use their customer service and looked at how to email them.They gave me the directions but I had to login first which was a waste of time I then phoned them I spoke to two customer service people which was a wste of time as could not understand what they were saying.I finally managed to speak to someone who asked for my details he wanted the last four digits of my card which I gave but he them wanted the pin number of that card which obviously I did not give obviously.I am sure it was a genuine site.Does anyone on here know a way of contacting them other than by post.Thanks for reading this.

Not sure where this should have gone

2. Johnik

Johnik Member

sounds dodgy to me, where did you get the phone number and e mail addy from ?, best to google them and compare

3. I-Man

I-Man Screwfix Select

4. Muzungu

Muzungu Screwfix Select

I think Paypal require what is called a customer service pin when you contact them, this is not anything linked to your account as far as I know.

5. Thanks for that I have created a new password

6. hicksbenedict

hicksbenedict New Member

My advice is to contact the help desk...

7. spirits are real 2016

spirits are real 2016 Screwfix Select

You would be best running a full virus and maleware scan to check for hidden add ons..