Problems logging into trade account

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by Rulland, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

Morning all, as title.
    When attempting to put my email address into the log in box I get as far as the third digit and it keeps changing, it.
    My address is R.usomething,@BlahBlah, as soon as I try to put the u in it changes to a comma and comes out as R.,u etc.

This happens both on my android using the screwfix app and on laptop using the screwfix Web site, really bugging me, anyone else experiencing difficulties?

2. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi

Sorry to read you having problems logging in to our website.

Please call our Customer Service Team on 03330 112 112 so they can investigate and process any order you wish to make.

Peter

3. Bazza

Bazza Screwfix Select

Hi Rulland.
    Did you remember to pay the last invoice??:D

4. TP&N

TP&N Active Member

5. spinlondon

spinlondon Screwfix Select

Is it that it thinks you are spelling a word?
    Do you have to add the address to your dictionary?

6. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

Hi Spin, I can't even manually enter it, every time I get to the third digit whatever I type just changes to a comma, if i backspace and try again it just changes again, it does this on both my phone app and the webpage on my laptop, weird eh?.

And yes my account is fully paid up boys:p

7. TP&N

TP&N Active Member

This might sound crazy, but have you accessed the web site from your Favorites
    If that is the case delete the favorite and go to the site and try to log in again.
    This happened to me a few weeks ago on another site they did a site update and it did something to the format / HTML code.
    You might also need to delete cookies