Pvc door end cap

Discussion in 'Builders' Talk' started by Payne, May 4, 2021.

  1. Payne

    Payne New Member

    Hi I just moved to a new house that has a pair of french doors amongst others issues they are missing a piece of pvc from the door divider. The pic shows the top one any one got any idea what these are called and where to get them. Cheers

    Attached Files:

Share This Page