Raised patio wall... Possible?

Discussion in 'Landscaping and Outdoors' started by Dave1988, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Dave1988

Dave1988 Member

Hi

Im after some advice or a reality check. Lived here for two years. The decking is rotten so want it gone. I would like a raised patio instead.

I'll put some pics up and you see the drainage, I have one large one and then under decking there is another.

The gap between these is not wide. 200mm MAX, how on earth will a wall be able to go there to support a raised patio.

2nd pic was of something else but in bottom left corner you can see what is there.

Im happy to pay a pro to do this but I don't wana waste time getting quotes if not achievable.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dave1988

Dave1988 Member

3. Dave1988

Dave1988 Member

4. Dave1988

Dave1988 Member

Couldn't get images to work had to paste like that.

Should also mention I don't want the patio as high as that decking. I want it lower like the old step height.

5. Truckcab79

Truckcab79 Screwfix Select

Anything is possible. Just comes down to budget if you need to move the drain. You’ll need to raise it anyway as it needs to be left accessible but if you have 200mm between the two manhole covers as I think you mean then it’s fine.

Get someone round to quote but make sure you mention and preferably have them able to view the other manhole so there’s no confusion over what you need.