Raol Moat

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Dick Puller, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Tell you what, if he sees the barnet on that polis wummin he's going to shoot himself!! ***!!

Not to mention the eye make-up!!!

2. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

Don't worry, Onetap and his unique military training will sort him.

3. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Yes well, that thought did cross my mind Mr GN.....:^O :^O

Another thing, Mr Moat must have all his computer equipment with him - including a good broadband connection!! He's sending out letters & updating his Facebook like a teenager on speed.

Perhaps someone could tell him; Postman Cap has been humping his girlfriend - while he was banged up. That may rid the Engerlish FA of a problem, no? Just a thought.

4. An alwart

An alwart New Member

Raol is a big thick twerp. I'm not afraid of him at all.

5. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

Wait until he meets my internet hard man persona, like the one that intimidated that Onetap cowardy-custard.

6. That man needs a hug.

7. Team of 99

Team of 99 New Member

Police are offering a £10,000 reward for the capture of Raoul Moat. If he is not caught by next Tuesday it goes up to £20,000....... making it a Raoul over.

8. An alwart

An alwart New Member

Good thing his name isn't Jack Pot.

9. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

Moat did us all a favour by shooting himself, he saved us thousands of pounds in avoiding expensive lawyers, legal aid, psycho analysts, years in prison etc. I just hope no more money is going to be spent on an inquiry that will probably blame the police. I reckon the police were very brave in trying to arrest that drugged up psycho gunman.

10. Yes, the police are very brave indeed, especially when they're in force and have guns, tazers, bullet-proof armour, dogs, snipers, and helico-pterons.

That Jack Dixon from Dark Green would'f bin use less.

11. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Moat did us all a favour by shooting himself..................Ahahahahahhhaaaaaaaaaa!!! You don't believe that do you???!! Of course the Polis shot him, do you think that number of people were going to wait in the pizzing rain all night??!!!

12. Team of 99

Team of 99 New Member

What do you know? You cannot even spell his name!

13. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

I know enough son, not to believe all the ***** they feed you on the telly & in the papers. The Polis wouldn't even let his family speak to him, first chance they got they put a bullet in him & staged the rest. Not that I blame them, public threat & all that.

14. don reed

don reed New Member

Gazza would have sorted it ,no problem like.

15. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

I feel sorry for poor Gazza, as mad as a box of frogs. I found it very sad listening to his interview, when he tried to visit Raoul. The poor guy needs help, what a great talent he was & you English should look after him better, it's a great shame!!

16. Gazza is Scottish you muphead, he's from a new castle up there.

17. don reed

don reed New Member

Imagine if Gazza went on a gun rampage,he'd end up shooting himself like!
    :O

18. An alwart

An alwart New Member

...shooting himself like what exactly?

19. audievo

audievo New Member

I live about 5 min walk from where moat lived..........
    didn't know him, but i must have seen him from time to time :)

20. pearcy

pearcy New Member

no ones raoul moatly interested anymore