rat in my attic!!!

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by cosworth, Nov 11, 2008.

1. cosworth

cosworth New Member

hardly slept for a few nights because this cat size rat is in my attic keeping me awake so, got pest control out today and they put traps up there. problem is it just got had in the trap and the thing is kicking off big time up there.got no insulation so its thrashing around on the plasterboard big time. end result im up waiting for it too die so i can go back to bed. any one else had this??

2. Guest

<u>"im up waiting for it too die"</u>

get your arze up the loft, take the cage for a walk, and release it! secure your property properly.

There are millions of rats!

3. cosworth

cosworth New Member

pest control put down a trep that kills not a cage. if it was a cage i'd go and release it but this one is gona be in a bad way i think so pulling it out of the trap wont save it. but putting that aside im a big wuss and dont want to be anwhere near it and definately dont want to touch it. me and missus gona sleep in the spare room now.

4. cosworth

cosworth New Member

also "secure your property properly" .... what you think i left the door unlocked and it let itself in do you.;):)

5. Guest

Cossy, it got in somehow!

Next week you'll be shootin squirrels B-)

6. Burlington Bertie

Burlington Bertie New Member

7. â„ 

â„  New Member

"pest control put down a trep "

Was it to catch mace?

8. Goodwill

Goodwill Member

Cosworth,

Are you 100% sure that it's a rat? It may be a grey squirrel. However, if it is classed as vermin, such as wild rats and grey squirrels, once captured you are obliged to kill it. It is my understanding that if you release it you are breaking the law. I believe there is quite a heavy fine if you are discovered to have done such a thing.

Why not get on the phone and ask the pest control man to get round to your place double pronto!

9. Wot am I gunna do?
    Wot am I gunna do?

10. â„ 

â„  New Member

Get a personality.
    Get a personality.

11. You're soooooooo symmetrible.

12. â„ 

â„  New Member

Why, thank you.

13. Goodwill

Goodwill Member

Cosworth,

This is your chance to show just what a star you really are. Now you just get up into that attic, right now, and kick seven bells out of that rodent whilst saying, "You dirty rat, take that, and that, and that. Nah, see how you like that, eh, you punk! Nobody crosses Johnnie". Then climb out onto the ridge of the roof and call out, "Top of the world Ma', top of the world!

14. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

..and then fall of the roof crashing through the windscreen of your old Ford.

With your dying breathe cuss the ratty heap( and the dead one in the loft )

15. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

This you Cossie?

16. cosworth

cosworth New Member

captain its not me. and to everyone else yes i am a big wuss. he's all sorted now, the wife bit its head off.rat has more luck than me ;). na pest control came in this morning and shot it with a pelet gun. sad really but i didnt want it in my house.