recip saw blades

Discussion in 'Other Trades Talk' started by wild man, Apr 27, 2005.

1. panlid

panlid New Member

dj whats the wd40 one?

2. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

You sid are just an ignorant c''t.
    Or do you call it something else.
    Oh yes bucket c''t, that's it.

I've never heard of a piece of wood having a horn.

Did I hear you beep beep ? normal window sid.
    Did I hear you beep beep ?

Horns. Hahahahahahahaahaha

Handyandy - really

3. panlid

panlid New Member

im sorry i did have it pointed out to me that you used your get out clause ie.normal window thingy.
    i was merely pointing out that horns arbt snappable. youve already admitted you got mixed up and that is ok by me, i expect it from you

andy, when you buy an external 2xg door, the side rails protude up and down past the line of the top and bottom rail. you have to cut them off. what are they called?

recessed?

as for your last post i think it is clear to all and sundry that you have finally snapped...

just like your horns.

4. Jason123

Jason123 New Member

How about submerging the window in liquid nitrogen so it shrinks and heating up the surrounding brickwork. I have never removed a window frame in my life but have put about 12 windows and 2 doors in, how can this be, oh yes, I said, take it out yerself, its dead easy, gimme a call when its out :):):):) Jas wins

5. Mr. Handyandy

I just did a quick search on the internet and I can't seem to find any reference to the horns you keep on about.

Neverthe less, I know what you are talking about now, so it does not matter what the f you call em.

My 2 cuts (or 3) gets the window out. That's what you wanted to know. That's what I told you how to do it.
    Shame we couldn't have a race. I may be out of practise but you still lose.

Why can it not be done Sid ?

Handyandy - really

6. panlid

panlid New Member

lol jas. that could be why youve only fitted that amount of windows:D

http://www.getwoodworking.com/projects/casementwindow/

andy its not hard to do a search. read the make your cutting list section.
    really you dont have to embarass yourself on here and ask a scrote like me for advice and terms from the apprentiship you obviously missed.

just google window horns and get learning my friend. give us a call in four years when you are schooled up.

pi**head i think!

7. Jason123

Jason123 New Member

Sids recip saw againt Handys recip arm. Can Sid change batteries, can Handy drink lucozade, we need a level playing ground. I suggest Sid consumes 12 pints of Stella and is Spun round 10 times before being pointed at window, Handy must use left foot, blunt junior hacksaw, and no shoes, removing upstairs window from outside without a ladder. I would pay to watch this:):)

8. Jason123

Jason123 New Member

I did such a good job Sid, Ive never been asked back, hows that for customer satisfaction:)

9. panlid

panlid New Member

i might get a hard on!;)

andy if window is as described by you i could do it in one cut!(if the mullion was smashed out)

10. panlid

panlid New Member

LMAO:D
    let me know the secrets will you?

11. Mr. Handyandy

There are no secrets, sid. It's just simple as ****.
    Ooh just like you.

You still can't say I'm wrong. You have nothing.

And oh I see you have another fan on tt.

Handyandy - really

[Edited by: Forum Moderator]

12. panlid

panlid New Member

yes i do. so you must be right!!!!

lets see how you develop over there then.

you can not snap horns!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simple question for you..

please answer...

have you or have you not learnt what a horn is tonight on here?

no **** just yes or no.

13. Jason123

Jason123 New Member

How about removing a steel re-inforced window with meshed glass, with only a tea spoon?

All replies to

Knuckles McPhee
    Padded Cell 3
    Psycho Ward 1
    Strangeways
    Manchester

14. panlid

panlid New Member

so how do i do it??
    i put my hand right round the nozzle of the hoover to create a vacuum, and suck it out. and the other one ive just been told about is to use my home made bench with a pully of my washing machine!!
    and then i might get next cell to you knuckles for crimes against mdf!!!

15. panlid

panlid New Member

from now on i want to be known as lawrence!!!!

16. Jason123

Jason123 New Member

MDF window frames, does handy make them??

17. Mr. Handyandy

You cannot snap horns

You can if they are rotten. See, I can play your game. If you make your own scenarios you can never lose.

And I already knew what a recessed bit of wood was. Just don't call them horns.

Have you learned how to take out a window in two cuts ?

Say I'm wrong Sid.
    That I can't do this.

Say I'm wrong a lie.

More practise sid. More experience.
    I'm happy

Handyandy - really

18. Jason123

Jason123 New Member

Sorry constructive comments time, I did remove a window, and it had so many damn 6 inchers in it, I knoshered the whole frame and was left with about 12 6 inchers intact, these were ground flush. Anyone experience of nails remaining in masonry, or an explanation of the word knoshered would be helpful, the anaesthetic is kicking in right now, stella loving, happened so faast, stella loving, couldn't have laast ed:)

19. panlid

panlid New Member

you cant answer a simple question so i'll ask again. remember you are being watched so please try and answer.

have you or have you not, just learnt tonight, on here, what a horn on a frame is?????

yes or no?????

go on just for a change admit you didnt know everything!!!

20. Jason123

Jason123 New Member

Your making me ***** Sid, say Makita 24v in a sexy voice for me. Cant windows be burnt out like God bless his soul, Fred Dibnah did, surely if a 300ft chimney works, a small chip-pan fire could remove a window, or would that be the fire-brigade doing the two cuts for me???????