recip saw blades

Discussion in 'Other Trades Talk' started by wild man, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Sorry, Sid. I didn't realise that I had to reply to your every post with a 'congratulations' or bow to your expertise every time you utter some truth.
    Forgive me. I don't get too much opportunity to appraise your great wealth of knowledge.

Your last post. Did I say I disagreed with any of it ?
    Sorry I didn't reply with a 'Yes Sid. You're right, oh honourable one' doesn't mean it wasn't taken on board.

We all have our own views and as has been said many a time, "There's always more than one way to skin a hare":)

I don't fully agree with ALL your statements in your last post, but those that I don't, I don't have a book with the information in, so you wouldn't expect me to comment, then, would you ?

And I gotta mention Rojie again(nah can't be bothered)hahahahahaha filly sucker. Is that right ? I dunno. :)

Handyandy - really

2. bathstyle

bathstyle Active Member

flippin' hell, 100 replies!

I was going to post a new topic on the best pencil sharpener to buy, but I dont think I'll bother now!

3. markysparky

markysparky New Member

As a neutral observer looking in, I would just like to say cheers guys for the most hilarious thread I have ever seen on this forum. I still crease no matter how many times I read it.

Pure entertainment throughout!
    If any of you old timers know of any more like this one let us know!

Regards Marky!

:D:D:D:D:D

4. panlid

panlid New Member

my next post is on the merits of 6mm ply!

is that ok bstyle?

5. bathstyle

bathstyle Active Member

erm.........post it on UKT**TS and they'll accept you with open arms :^O

[Edited by: Forum Moderator]

6. panlid

panlid New Member

ive just been asked to join their pub:(