Redditch store, never again

Discussion in 'Screwfix Trade Counters' started by Dtadaz, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Dtadaz

Dtadaz New Member

Just been into redditch to buy a shed load is stuff.. lots of it was loose stuff, asked if they had a box as there's too much to be rolling around in my van, guy immediately told me he hadn't got one.. I asked again for him to have a better look or try and find me something other than a small carrier bag that I could have ( would of needed about 10 lol), with that the duty manager storms up the showroom accusing me of being rude to her staff' how dare you be rude to my staff' in front of everyone else in the showroom..
    Wow.. never had that before.. well not for asking a guy to have another look for something I can use to carry his stores stuff which I have just bought.. out to the van.
    Needless to say I won't put up with that from anyone, let alone someone I've just bought several hundreds of pounds of goods off..After disputing the fact I'm rude, I asked her to refund my goods on the spot.. cut my nose off to spite my face ? Absolutely ! I'll get it from the wholesalers tomorrow. I use Stourbridge and Halesowen usually, generally first class service..
    Be warned about redditch. Be better if certain managers spent more time actually helpin customers than trying to show how in charge they are.. disgrace..
    Screwfix.. if I treated my staff and customers like some of your managers treats yours, I'd have no staff or business..
    Shame this is the reason for my first post..

2. Isitreally

Isitreally Active Member

I wonder if she's newly prompted.

So to be demototed if she carry on like that, as for getting a refund, It's exactly what I would have done in front of all the other customers.

3. Astramax

Astramax Well-Known Member

Always found the manager to be a very helpful and polite young woman, I needed 5 boxes last week and she gave me 12, flat packed them and carried them to my van for me and I never bought anything, just wanted the boxes for my next visit to Toolstation! ;):confused:o_O

PhilSo, longboat and Isitreally like this.
  4. Isitreally

Isitreally Active Member

Are you sure it was Toolstation.

And not.

e1512041b22fb1862f9b13ee9aac791a.1000x1000x1.jpg

5. Astramax

Astramax Well-Known Member

Doh!!!!!!!!!!!! sussed out :D:p