hi guys some advice if I may? I have recently bought an ex council bungalow, the living room has an open fire with what I believe to be be a Redfyre no4 back boiler inset. I have no water tank nor any obvious pipe work coming from the fireplace... on the front of the boiler are several random drill holes... this leads me to believe the boiler has been drained and decommissioned and the holes are to allow the pressure to escape? Is this safe to use as a fireplace? any thoughts would be much appreciated?