Removing kitchen drawer

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by Elle, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Elle

Elle New Member

I have a B & Q Woburn fitted kitchen, and have recently noticed that something has found its way underneath the bottom drawer of a unit of 3. These are soft close metal bodied. I have tried to see if there is a way of taking the drawer out so I can retrieve what ever is stuck down there but don't know where to start! Can anyone help please, if it helps the drawers have a plastic cap on either side at the front end of the body, and what i can only describe as clips one on either side of the bottom. Thanks in advance.

2. G Brown

G Brown New Member

Usually you just pull the drawer almost right out then lift it slightly and jiggle the wheels guides out...if you get my drift! :O

3. Scott The Fat boy

Scott The Fat boy New Member

if they are soft close, they are probably blum's. do they have orange coloured clips underneath? if so stand in fromt facing the drawer, hands underneath and squeeze them outwards, then while they are spread pull the drawer forwards.

4. cosworth

cosworth New Member

b and q drawers have push type buttons on the underneath of the drawer. they are close to the front,usually black and are facing the floor. bottom drawer may be difficult to look under so look under the top one and you will see it easy enough.