Repressurise question

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by Justin Hannaford, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Justin Hannaford

Justin Hannaford New Member

Hi,

This is most likely a very simple question but for the life of me I cannot see how to repressurise my boiler. It is a Worcester Bosch Greenstar i erp and according to manual there are 3 ways to repressurise.
    • Option 1 is a keyless method using a lever. My unit does not have this lever and looks like it is missing the entire unit connected to the cold water inlet
    • Option 2 is to use a key, however, there's nowhere to use this key and the installer did not provide one attached to cover so I am assuming that this is not an option
    • Option 3 is to use an external filling link, however, these hoses do not appear on my unit
    I have attached a photo of the underside of the boiler and the 3 suggested methods. To my untrained eye it looks like there is a piece missing that should be connected to the second right joint but I am not sure.

If anyone has experience of this unit or can see from my photo how I do this I would be very grateful.

Many thanks, Justin

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. terrymac

terrymac Screwfix Select

Look for an external filling loop .

3. darren jackson

darren jackson Active Member

hi you dont have either of the keyed filling methods, you will have a filling loop remote from your boiler, possibilities is there a unit below the boiler or any boxing,
    it can be away from the boiler on the next floor in a cupboard, check your benchmark boiler service book there it will have details of installer give them a call or if your in a new build ask a neighbour

4. Justin Hannaford

Thanks Terry and Darren. I cannot see anywhere on the boiler itself where I can use the fill loop so I will try to find the remote loop. Appreciate your help

5. terrymac

terrymac Screwfix Select

Follow the pipes from boiler ,downward.

6. Justin Hannaford

I found the loop and managed to fix this. Once again, thanks for both of your help with this!

WillyEckerslike and terrymac like this.
  7. darren jackson

darren jackson Active Member

well done mate