Roofing Tile Advice

Discussion in 'Builders' Talk' started by Sakib, May 21, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Sakib

Sakib New Member

I recently bought the Marley Concrete Plain Roof tiles for my pitched roof, however since then I have been informed these are usually used for dormer faces. Does anyone of have any experience of using these on a pitched roof and if not what could be the potential issues of using them on the roof?

I appreciate any advice and thank you in advance.

This is the product:

https://build4less.co.uk/products/m...AjaReKbjtZSc-ZFt7lIgO-lC-Hfa2dQ4aAiNVEALw_wcB

2. Abrickie

Abrickie Screwfix Select

Whereas it’s true that plain tiles are often used on dormers, they are a roof tile and perfectly suitable for pitched roofing ( obviously depending upon the pitch), sorry to say you’ve either misunderstood or been misinformed

3. Sakib

Sakib New Member

Cheers for your response, they were more concerned that they themselves had never actually used them on a pitched roof themselves and that they had usually seen them on the dormer face. I'm not sure on the exact degree of the pitched roof but it is a bungalow property.

Attached Files: