Saved items in trolley

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by RFLighting, Mar 22, 2021.

1. RFLighting

RFLighting New Member

A great feature I often use is to log into my account on the Screwfix website and add items to my trolley as I think of them or use stock off my van to replenish my van stock next time I need to visit a trade counter.

For the last 6 months or so I add items to my trolley and next time I log in my trolley is empty.

It used to be that I could log in from my phone, iPad or computer and the list was always there and could be added to or edited but it seems to have stopped working across all my devices.

Is this a problem with my devices or are other people experiencing the same problem?

2. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

I use that feature but at the moment with chrome browser items remain in trolley. I have a few that's been in there for days.

Just checking.. You are logged in? You need to sign in or items will disappear and tick the box to remain signed in with browser. Never logs out

3. ElecCEng

ElecCEng Screwfix Select

Could be a cookies issue

4. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

IMG_20210322_081341.jpg Could have clear cache set but logging in should still show items in trolley. Works with everything from amazon to eBay... I think your being logged out account. Then saving items will be removed... Check you are logged in. Should show your name at the top when logged in vs a sign in button. That's how you tell.

See arrow pointing to name in picture

ElecCEng likes this.