Scewfix trade counters

Discussion in 'Screwfix Trade Counters' started by doug2006, Jun 23, 2011.

1. doug2006

doug2006 New Member

Recently Screwfix trade customers that also have either a "Electrifix" or "Plumbfix" account, are being made to use the trade counter door of the branch
    even if they do not wish to do so. I feel that I should have the option to use the counter , but not be made to do so. Screwfix have got this completeley wrong!!.
    Trade customers should be allowed to use the much larger counter & retail customers be made to use the smaller counter. They forget that the business was originally designed
    for trade, but have let the retail customers use the counters, yet are being pushed into a prison size cell to be served. There is no atmosphere or anything to look at, except 3 walls
    a door & a counter. Management need to take a long look at this stupid situation.

2. Jaydee1

Jaydee1 New Member

Im A Plumber And I Have No Problem Shoppin Either Side There Is No Rule?
    You Have An Option "Trade customers should be allowed to use the much larger counter & retail customers be made to use the smaller counter" There Are more diyers than tradesmen...?and the business was internet based for everyone? the small trade counter is for faster service coz only few tradesmen enter screwfix at a time i think its a good idea