Screwfix fly posting on street furniture

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by Tom Corbett Space Cadet, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Whilst I am very happy with Screwfix service, prices and quality, I am not happy about them fly-posting adverts on lamp posts and street signs etc. I don't know if other outlets are doing it, but my local Screwfix has posted adverts for their most recent catalogue on several lamp posts near them.

They should not do this partly because my local authority does not allow it, but also because if everybody did it our streets, all be they industrial estates, would become a total miasma of signs all over the place. Where would it stop. Coming to a lamp post near you! Screwfix!

Please set a good example Screwfix and use the proper channels for advertising.

2. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Vote!!! Leave or Remain?

Posters stay or not>? lol

3. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Never seen that, times must be hard for that branch, if they have to fly post.:eek:

4. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

They do it at my branch, but Travis Perkins and Magnet are much worse, about 6 lamp posts where I can find out prices of timer lengths and kitchen unit pricing...

5. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Blimey, that's more info than you can get on their website!

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

btiw and Joe95 like this.