Screwfix forum numpties....

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by Captain Leaky, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

Not only have Screwfix messed up a decent forum and put off many of the regulars they have also made the new forum as unreliable as ever. Just when things are quiet and people have the time to post they kill the forum dead! Madness

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Absolutely Cap'n . No other forum closes for the holidays. I reckon if SF were the ruling party in parliament, they'd close the internet for the holidays.
    If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.
    When the forum went down for the revamp, they lost countless members who all went somewhere else. When it re-opened, I think everyone had problems logging in. Emails to SF were totally ignored for a week or longer , before anything was sorted out.
    Once able to log in there were problems replying to posts for at least 5 days. Surely in that time SF must have realised there was something wrong? Or were their IT staff, updating their Facepuke profiles or perhaps tweeting each other??
    Whatever,,,, The forum now seems to work as intended, but as soon as a holiday comes around, they pull the plug on it, then wonder why people go elsewhere.
    SF should seriously make their minds up whether they want to provide us with a forum. If not, then they only have to carry on the way they are doing and the forum will die a very un-natural death.
    As it is, it's starting to look like some sort of ghost town,,,, Spooky

3. Or a GRAVEYARD 

4. bathroom boy

bathroom boy New Member

Totally agree captain, I don't spend much time on here lately, and to pull it every holiday is crazy!

5. midnight cowboy

midnight cowboy New Member

I think they handed the reins of this forum to some spotty yoof some time ago. Probably googled forums and purchased this pile of S**** for buttons.

Has anyone noticed that there has been virtually NO LINKS posted to anyone regarding screwfix products on this new forum?

OH DEAR!

[​IMG] 

6. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

I 'spose the numpties will close it down again tonight, just when i'm gettnig the hang of it.......:'(

7. HOTDOG ø

HOTDOG ø Active Member

..and now its working it only lets you reply to selective posts! What a load of rubbish this "new improved" forum is.:'(

8. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Yep, The Titanic was "new and improved" back in 1912 too

9. Rhondo

Rhondo New Member

Sure is quiet  alright.
    Have trolled  this forum  for years under various  guises  and have never seen it so quiet. In fact I think my services  are no longer required..
    Does anyone know  any other forums  that  need a good  time served troll?

FEED  ME,yummy yum yum.

10. HOTDOG ø

HOTDOG ø Active Member

Well its Friday - will the system go belly up again at the weekend?

11. Rhondo

Rhondo New Member

Who cares?

12. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

4 posts since 23/11/10, you're not much of a troll are you.

13. HOTDOG ø

HOTDOG ø Active Member

Well its hard to post on this useless froum

14. Rhondo

Rhondo New Member

I been  looking for nathan. He is  a plumber  and  a good friend of mine.
    Have  you seen him?

15. Rhondo

Rhondo New Member

Iam   looking for a plumber  named Nathan.
    He  is a plumber  and his name  is Nathan.  Has  anyone seen him?
    He is a good friend of mine.

16. Removed 4

Removed 4 New Member

Try again, Rhondo: If this imaginary friend 'Nathan' were such a 'good friend' you wouldn't have lost contact with him, would you? ----- unless you're playing 'Hide&Seek'  with him - in which case you shouldn't cheat by asking this forum to 'grass him up'........

Stupid boy!

Lucia

17. Richie Honeybuckets

Richie Honeybuckets New Member

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator