Screwfix Password

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by Nuts&bolts, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Nuts&bolts

Nuts&bolts New Member

Hi all
    I have forgotten my password for Screwfix, I have tried several times without success.
    Following onscreen instructions to reset my password I am still having the same problem.
    I do not get any emails from Screwfix to reset my password? There is no reply from them at all.
    This all started months ago and trying to get in touch by Phone to reset my account is more or less impossible.
    Any Screwfix personnel on here to help me fix this problem.

Thanks

2. Bazza-spark

Bazza-spark Screwfix Select

3. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

Careful you aren't using wrong email (spelling) maybe it's auto correcting to the accidenaly entered in wrong email. I was getting reset account emails to the point I followed through and was able to again assess someones netflix account. Then I guess they realised and sorted, only to use my email again next time they tried to log in and it all started again. God! I was getting the reset password to my email again. It was frustrating for me as I didn't know how to contact them to say your not typing in the correct information and you are using my email address. Maybe just one character out.

Also check your spam folder and the reset password email might be going there and not where you are looking..

Mix up password, don't make it easy for hackers and write it all in a book or use a password manger. Writing down is best for some. Nothing wrong with writing it down

4. Nuts&bolts

Nuts&bolts New Member

Hi Bazza, Wayners, thanks for replys
    I have double checked I am using the correct login, nothing in my email or junk mail or spam folder, I was talking to one of the guys at Screwfix and
    they told me to contact head office, but as you know nobody is answering, it maybe due to the covid which I can understand.
    I will give them another call and if I am unsuccessful i will try Screwfix.Peter