Screwfix "Promotional Codes"

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by BarryH, Nov 22, 2016.

1. BarryH

BarryH Member

Looking on Google there seems to be quite a few "Promotional Codes" for Screwfix.

Are these genuine or is it some kind of scam? I've a fair sized shopping list and any kind of discount would be a big help. There are so many scams and cons on the internet, I've no idea which to trust anymore.

2. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Try them and let us know which ones are genuine! o_O

3. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

A regular customers and people whom haven't for a long time quite often get vouchers / discount codes in the post. Most of these are customer specific.

However, sometimes B&Q and Screwfix do generic promotions e.g. 10% off if you spend more than £25 but these are rare.

What you may found is that the sites are just repeating standard Screwfix offers - at the moment there are discounts on Kudox radiators

4. BarryH

BarryH Member

Thanks for the help Sospan.

Can't expect any massive offers coming for Black Friday then, no need to fight my way through the crowds of D.I.Yers after a bargain at the Screwfix counters.

5. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

The last few years Screwfix held events early Jan where they really slashed the prices on a limited range of tools