SDS drill reassembly

Discussion in 'Engineers' Talk' started by NAF, Jul 22, 2005.

1. NAF

NAF Member

Hi, just replaced the electric motor brushes on my Bosch PBH2200RE hammer drill (great tool, currently £90 at Argos). Cost £5 and easy to do - remove rear plastic cover.

I also checked the motor/gear box for oil by removing 4 long bolts. Upon reassembly I can't select the drill, hammer drill, chisel option. The selector switch on the side has a knob inside which fits into a spring which selects which option you want. Does anyone know how to get this back together?
    Thank you.

2. sparkydude

sparkydude Member

have you not got the manual that came with the drill, bsch are normally pretty good for giving you exploded diagrams of what bit goes where, particularily useful if thats all you have left after dismantling the drill.LoL

there is a website with digrams of all their tools on , i will try and find the link , it has svad me ages nad lots of money by helping me locate parts i needed for myown tools. Will post the link below when i find it.

Nick

3. sparkydude

sparkydude Member