Shamima Begum

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by chippie244, Mar 9, 2019.

1. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

We aren't at war though are we.

2. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

There are unavoidable casualties of this.

Then there are avoidable casualties of this.

This infant died as a direct result of his mothers action combined with Sajid Javid's political ambitions.

Hunt is just trying to spin this.

Anyone falling for the "it was too difficult" line is a fool. Javid's career was foremost in this case.

At the end of the day once Javid took the view that it was beneficial for him to give it the biggun on being strong on IS brides that infants fate was sealed.

3. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

But he was happy to abandon him to die.

4. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Eh? Her citizenship was revoked after the baby was born. Hence why he was a British citizen.

5. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

No intervention would have saved the child?

I didnt realise pneumonia was always terminal.

As for the handwringing over how tough it would be. Thats pathetic spin. Hunt is talking like him and Javid had to set off on their bikes to get him back.

The Syrians want everyone out of those camps asap.

Had Javid given the nod that baby would have been out of there and into relative safety in Damascus in hours without any need for UK boots on the ground in the camp.

At the end of the day, Javid set his stall out to sell his hardman credentials. He was and is happy for that baby to die to give him a boost.

6. Bob Rathbone

Bob Rathbone Screwfix Select

I disagree with the idea that IS do not control internal goings on in the camp. Yesterday it was reported that a couple of thousand women and children from the besieged IS stronghold were being taken to the camp. Most of the adults will have been IS sympathisers, that is why they did not leave earlier. Northern Ireland is under British control, but in the 1970's the IRA controlled large areas. It is not unreasonable to assume that the same is true in this camp.

7. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

All that is based on what?

Your guesswork.

You have stated as fact that it is an IS controlled camp.

Thats utter nonsense.

I really do suggest you look into it further.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  8. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

9. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Do you know who the SDF are?

Do you understand what a refugee camp is.

Do you understand the broad spectrum of people in there?

The idea that IS are running that camp and waging a reign of terror in there is ridiculous.

Its full of people displaced from their homes from all or indeed no side.

10. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

11. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

Goodnight

12. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

If it was a war there would be prisoner of war camps not refugee camps and the women would be classed as non combatants.

13. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

Plenty of women hung at Nuremberg,

14. Jimmycloutnail

Jimmycloutnail Screwfix Select

There are plenty of British citizens including children around the world and even in the uk who are in need government intervention unfortunately this child was born to the wrong people at the wrong time, as were the other 2 of her previous children. its only this child your upset about? How about the children of the soldiers that would risk to the lives To extract the said child, it’s not that people are heartless about the death of a baby it’s just they are pragmatic about it, thousands of children die every day and a lot due to poverty so we can have cheap S*** so don’t start virtue signaling about a child that died due to a woman’s poor choices

Dam0n, RolandK and longboat like this.
  15. RolandK

RolandK Screwfix Select

Because international law says so I guess.

16. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

There you go, they were tried and found guilty, Begum is being tried by the red tops and found guilty without a trial.

17. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

This child was the poster child for the far left, as anyone with a bit of sense knows, it’s going nowhere,

Dam0n likes this.
  18. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

I am replying to your assertion that women were non combatants, well events have proved that they certainly are, welcome to equality (I blame Pankhurst :))

Heat and longboat like this.
  19. RolandK

RolandK Screwfix Select

How did he or anyone else know the baby was going to die? The first we heard of it was was after the death. Allegedly her third child to die. She seemed to know it was going to die before it was born. I smell a large rat!

20. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Presumably the three week old was in on it too.

Maybe they got him from the same stage school as the 4 and 5 yr old actors who pretended to be killed at Sandy Hook?