Shamima Begum

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by chippie244, Mar 9, 2019.

1. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Stage 3 begins.

2. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Come on Trevor, do you actually have anything to add to the conversation or are you just going to keep on trolling?

3. Jimmycloutnail

Jimmycloutnail Screwfix Select

The point is overwhelming public opinion was for her not to return, she made bad decisions and 3 of her worst decisions were to have children in a war zone, that’s not anybody’s fault but hers and the father, she new the risks and that the children may not survive and she continued to do it 3 times. Now you say that British soldiers should risk their lives to rescue her and her child. The government were obviously not prepared to take that risk and the majority of the population agreed

4. Jimmycloutnail

No you just got found out again on that thread trying in vain to back your mate up

5. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

She was groomed online and subjected to child abuse.

6. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Could you point to where I have suggested the British Army should go in to get her?

Give you a hand as reading isnt your stongest skill.

I didnt.

7. Jimmycloutnail

Well who do you think gonna nip over to Syria and get a high profile member of isis sure British airways arnt going to be offering her a seat in business class!!

8. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

No mate, you got terribly upset and starting crying because others do things differently.

Just as on here you are a bit tearful because others think differently.

Paul12345 likes this.
  9. Jimmycloutnail

Not at all I’m all up for a discussion and happy for you to change my mind, but The best you have come up with so far is I’m a member of the Tory party

10. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Again point out where I said the British Army should go in.

It appears you really dont understand the concept of refugees camps.

Do you think every single one of the estimated 30k displaced people in Al Hawl will be leaving with their national army???

11. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

I didnt even actually say that.

I just suggested you had a bit of a crush for The Saj.

12. Jimmycloutnail

Not in all instances but given the high profile case that would of been the option, why didn’t the jurno by her a ticket? Wouldn’t of made such a good story then I suppose

13. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Doesnt really seem like you are up for a discussion. More like just getting angry

14. Jimmycloutnail

Paid up fan I think you said, anyway what’s wrong with having a crush on him would that offend you as well?

15. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

Public opinion is irrelevant. British justice is not mob justice.

Honestly, I don’t really care about this girl and, if I’m going to brutally honest, her child either.

But I do care about the rule of law and English traditions of justice. Let’s remember that our lady justice wears a blindfold - it doesn’t matter what we think about this girl. What matters are our ancient principles of justice, our honour.

We deprived a UK citizen of their rights based on politics and that’s not right. This didn’t start with Mr Javid; Blair’s government started this erosion of values, but it’s not right that it continues. It’s just not British.

longboat and chippie244 like this.
  16. Jimmycloutnail

Please see previous posts, you not suggesting that the Home Secretary has acted outside the law? And if any of the people effected bring litigation against the government then the outcome will then decide the precedent, I’m not sure there has been such a case previously

17. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

It's funny how the people who shout loudest about British values are always the first to throw them away.

18. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Yep he's acted outside the law to appease the nasty party and his judgement will be overturned.

19. Jimmycloutnail

No angry at all
    Who’s shouting about British values? What even are they now? I’m just saying actions have consequences and I think that’s pretty much the case everywhere

20. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

That would be you.