Shed building business

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by Andy1234, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Andy1234

Andy1234 Member

Thank you Miss Pickle, a bit over engineered but hey, these kids don`t half grow up too quickly so should last him a couple of years. Andy.

miss pickle likes this.
  2. Andy1234

Andy1234 Member

A couple more pics. It should be easier to make with a nice Pillar Drill and a decent hole cutter. Ladder made out of cls as I couldn't be bothered rounding off the edges of the redwood:

Attached Files:

3. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

looks really good and the son must be so pleased and proud. For years I made my kids beds and they stood up to a huge amount of abuse and they could decorate it, attach things to it much better than the shop board stuff.

One of these next then.

upload_2015-10-31_11-55-43.jpeg

Andy1234 likes this.
  4. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

If I win the lotto Andy you can be project manager for building my stable yard happyyes.gif

Andy1234 likes this.
  5. Andy1234

Andy1234 Member

Ease up on the compliments now guys & galls, heads starting to swell a bit here.

6. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

Nice looking work there Andy, can see why you want to put your woodworking skills to good use

Good idea using the cross dowel bolts on the bed stairs and yeah I agree, CLS timber is a great product and has more uses than just as stud timber - always amazed how cheap it is as well

Andy1234 likes this.