shower connection

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by plastickiwi, Sep 27, 2022.

1. plastickiwi

plastickiwi New Member

Hi all,

Iv recently purchased a 'Grohe Euphoria SmartControl System 310 Duo Shower system with
    thermostat for wall mounting, Chrome (26507000)' i want to replace my current shower with it, which is a 'hansgrohe Crometta S 240 1jet Showerpipe EcoSmart Chrome'. I was wondering if the fitting on the wall needs to be changed or some sort of adapter/compression valve required to connect the shower to the waterline.

the new shower has an s valve that im guessing is going to connect to the hot/cold pipe. iv attached a photo of the S valve and the current shower.

please also find manual for the current shower installed which is to be replaced chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://assets.hansgrohe.com/mam/celum/celum_assets/16__hrgh1392_pdf.pdf

I want to know if the shower is compatible before get a plumber.

Id rather not want to remove the tiles but how difficult of job would it be to replace it considering i have some backup tiles as well, as the previous plumber mixed the hot/cold water so was thinking may as well change that if the tile needs to be removed for the shower. 0EA3B572-F995-4B10-9D54-4ED079F13A44.JPG AFE6A442-2D0B-4163-AD88-795A7E7FC334.JPG