Sick note Owen out again!

Discussion in 'Sport Talk' started by tonynoarm, Mar 5, 2010.

1. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

Having said that, ne has scored some crucial goals for us this season.

Now we pay him for being in the treatment room again - just as I said would happen.

2. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

I thought he was pay per view, must you must know better,surely?.

3. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

IWS, can we have that in English please!

4. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

I thought he was pay per view, you must know better,surely?.

You are daft.

5. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

You are daft.

That's strange IWS, it's you that keeps making the mistakes

6. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

What that i put in 1 extra "must", says Mr foot in mouth, liam or noel,that still cracks me up, whats the latest,1st day of Spring on March the 1st .lol

IWS is the other 1, loser.

7. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

£20,000 a week he is on with masasive pay increases IF he plays.

Even if he is out for the rest of the season he is better valve ther Berkatov.

Rafa was right to not buy Owen when he pleaded to come back, i feel pity for Owen.

8. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

You are just a daft, sad mixed up person IWS. You are not worth bothering with.

Goodbye.

9. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Shown up again, munch on the prawns, Roy was talking about you.

10. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Dont know why your talking to IWS he is vote con nowadays and she aint been on here for over a weel.LOSER.

11. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

Goodbye IWS, you silly little boy.

12. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Does this ease your confusion Tonynobrain. Note that Ponty01. with 6666 posts was using the IWS name in 2008 but since then has changed his name to Loopy Fool and is now supporting the Labour party.

13. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

Ponty is another name of IWS. Simples.

14. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

PS I'm still waiting for an answer to your stupidity on washers and screws.

15. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

and what that post by you was all about I do not know. Its a bit like some of Ponty/IWS's SENSELESS!

16. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Which particular post was that? At the moment you are being stupid on so many forums it's hard to keep up :)

17. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

It was about your penultimate post. As I said to IWS Ponty: Goodbye. It is funny how he stopped stalking me and you suddenly appear. As I said to you previously, goodbye you silly little man.

18. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Well this "PS I'm still waiting for an answer to your stupidity on washers and screws." is my penultimate post and it seems quite clear to me.

19. Removed 4

Removed 4 New Member

I still haven't got used to Owen wearing a MU shirt - and I probably won't ever do. But he has scored quite a few decisive goals this season - and he hasn't (according to Sir Alex) missed a single training session, until now.

I'm quite sure that he doesn't feign injury. He's just unfortunate that's all.

He is, after all, a former "European Player of the Year". That's quite an achievement, isn't it?

Lucia.

20. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

"It was about your penultimate post. As I said to IWS Ponty: Goodbye. It is funny how he stopped stalking me and you suddenly appear. As I said to you previously, goodbye you silly little man."

So the difference of 15hrs is sudden to you Tony,what are you, a sloth?.