Sign of the times!

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Astramax, Mar 9, 2023.

1. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Saw a van today with a warning message displayed on the back doors...'No Tomatoes left in this vehicle overnight'.......great piece of humour! :D:p:p:)

2. quasar9

quasar9 Screwfix Select

Funny ! Just seen a food delivery bike with words “no pizza left here overnight” on the box. Desperate measures for desperate times. Better drain my diesel tank before I go to bed :D

3. Bazza-spark

Bazza-spark Screwfix Select

And apparently Harveter are having problems with people raiding their salad bars and taking stuff home to combat the shortages.

4. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Chubby Brown's recent joke ....a moped rider crashed and badly injured himself outside my house this evening, I dashed outside shouting 'make way, make way, let me through, let me through' a lady in the crowd asked 'are you a doctor?, No I said my pizza's in that box on the back of the moped. :D:p:p:D:D:D:p:p

Ind spark and Bazza-spark like this.
  5. quasar9

quasar9 Screwfix Select

That used to be a problem in Pizza Hut in the 90s when they were all the rage. You got one empty bowl for a price and you were not expected to refill. The honest lot had clever ways to load up the bowl so it was heaped to the max often spilling some of its content on the way back to the table. Some families would send one member at a time returning with a heaped content held in place by hands on the side. The less honest would just go back for repeats. Pizza Hut tolerated this in the beginning but now simply amended the price and made it unlimited.

Bazza-spark likes this.
  6. quasar9

quasar9 Screwfix Select

Some Years ago a pizza delivery guy overtook me in a dangerous way but hit a speed bump without slowing. The hard landing forced open his rear box dumping the pizzas on the road, while he kept riding at speed before realising what had happened . My front wheels slightly squashed the contents but the rider just shrugged his shoulders and sped off. Wonder if the pizza was not squashed would he have picked it up and delivered it !